Purley John Fisher RFC - 24, 25 & 26 July 2019
Interested in learning to play rugby, develop skills, enjoy team sports - Book now for Rugby Camps 2019
Following on from last year's big success Rugby Camps return to PJF. Book now for July 24th - 26th.
- Age 6 to 16
- Sessions from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- FREE gifts including t-shirt (new colour)
- £99 for 3 days or £40 per day
- Fun & player-centred
- Inclusive for beginners & experienced
- Develops core values of rugby
- Team building & leadership activities to build confidence
- RFU qualified coaches (DBS & RFU Level 2+)
Our rugby camps provide a fun, safe and professional coaching environment to support young and aspiring players to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding. We adopt a player-centred coaching style which focuses on the development of creativity, awareness, resilience, decision making and self-organisation (CARDS). We use team building and leadership activities to develop life skills which extend beyond the rugby pitch. We promote the core values of rugby and reward fair play and sportsmanship.
Book Now - www.therugbycoach.co.uk/rugby-camps