After last years great success, PJF will once again be entertaining the very successful Rugby Camps from July 24th until July 26th. A great time and personalised coaching guaranteed to entertain and occupy young people from the ages of 6 - 16 years. Purley John Fisher RFC - 24, 25 & 26 July 2019
- Age 6 to 16
- 8.30am to 3.30pm
- FREE gifts including t-shirt (new colour)
- £99 for 3 days or £40 per day
- Fun & player-centred
- Inclusive for beginners & experienced
- Develops core values of rugby
- Team building & leadership activities to build confidence
- RFU qualified coaches (DBS & RFU Level 2+)
Our rugby camps provide a fun, safe and professional coaching environment to support young and aspiring players to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding. We adopt a player-centred coaching style which focuses on the development of creativity, awareness, resilience, decision making and self-organisation (CARDS). We use team building and leadership activities to develop life skills which extend beyond the rugby pitch. We promote the core values of rugby and reward fair play and sportsmanship.
Book Now - www.therugbycoach.co.uk/rugby-camps Book now for 2019.
Updated 21:31 - 8 Jul 2019 by Niel Kenny